Online Photography Workshops
If you’re unable to attend a workshop in person, I offer online course Via Skype video call. Viewing my screen live, together we can cover anything you like. From going through different camera settings, editing your images step by step in Photoshop, critiquing your work or discussing social media advice, there is no set structure here. Whatever you want to learn is what we focus on with these sessions totally customised to suit your needs.
Some of the techniques covered include
- Covering off an understanding of aperture, ISO and shutter speed
- Workflow advice from creating an image concept, executing in camera and refining in post processing
- Image critiquing and advice
- Introduction to Photoshop
- Fundamental editing techniques simplified
- Exposure blending using luminosity masks
- Tonality control for a dynamic look that makes your images pop
- Learn creative techniques such as the ‘Orton’ effect
- Resizing and sharpening for web and print
- Focus stacking and focal point blending
- Night photography editing techniques
Price and booking
These sessions are $100/hr plus GST and can also be recorded as a video file to be viewed whenever you like. Please contact me here to get in touch.
NOTE: Please ensure you read the workshop Terms and Conditions before making a booking.