Adventure Photography Workshop
At the far ends of South America, mountains rise and pierce the sky, framed by glacial lakes and fields of trees – the mountains of Patagonia are unlike anywhere else. Hailed by many as the worlds most photogenic mountain ranges, this photography tour is designed to get you out on the trail, for a true nature experience and opportunity to capture all that has made these regions so famous. If you want to experience the incredible Argentinian side of Patagonia, this workshop is for you.
Choose from the below workshop dates:
March 28th – April 2nd (1 place left)
April 3rd – April 8th (1 place left)
Location: Patagonia, Argentina – beginning and ending in El Calafate
Group Size: Maximum of 7 workshop participants
Skill Level: Suitable for photographers of all skill levels
Fitness Level / Difficulty: This is a hiking based workshop. A standard day may involve hiking 12kms but you should be fit enough to hike up to 18kms with your backpack in a single day.
Overview/What to Expect
This is a small group, 6-day adventure photography workshop exploring the Argentinian side of Patagonia. We will based in El Chalten, having a hotel the entire time as a base and camping out on location whenever the weather conditions are favourable. Not many other tours incorporate camping and hiking however I believe this is the best way to experience and photograph these incredible mountains.
From sunrise to sunset, night photography and post-processing, I’ll be using my experience and our local guides knowledge to ensure we’re at the right places when it matters most, for you to create incredible imagery. I’ll share with you all I know about photography and what goes in to making my images, everything that comprises my philosophy and entire workflow. With a small group size of 6, we have a personal and flexible learning environment, allowing for plenty of one-on-one time to address your own goals as well as being able to freely explore and find your own compositions when in the field – not lining up in a long row getting the same shot as everyone else.
Your photography and enjoyment is my commitment and I delight in seeing you capture the images you’ve always dreamed of, taking home the skills to do it again and again. This is my love, my passion and my obsession. For over 5 years I’ve been professionally running workshops for people worldwide. Photography has changed my life and I want you to experience the joy of this art too.
- Experienced guided tour (with licensed local guide) through Patagonia in Argentina
- 6-days of personal and professional photography tuition from myself
- Transfer from El Calafate to El Chalten
- Small group size of 6 participants
- 5-nights, twin-share accomodation for the entire trip, leaving luggage in rooms when we go camp
- Park and camp fees
- Learn how to shoot long exposures, night photography, sunrises and sunsets
- Effectively compose unique and strong compositions
- Understand and confidently learn how to shoot in manual mode
- Post processing tutorials using Photoshop – RAW file processing, exposure blending, glow effects, sharpening, resizing
- Personal assistance at every location, addressing your own photography goals
View frequently asked questions here.