Tasmanian Photography Workshop
Australia is a land of diversity but Tasmania really stands out on its own. Wild, rugged and remote, Tassie is a photographers paradise and boasts what I would consider Australia’s most spectacular landscape photography locations. From the mountains, forest and to the sea, this workshops explores the very best of Australia’s southern most state.
Overview/What to Expect
My unique 6 day/7 night Tasmanian photography workshop explores the natural beauty of Australia’s southern most state from the mountains, forest and sea.
As with all my workshops, my aim is for you to have an enjoyable time with like-minded photographers and also go home with incredible memories and photo’s that will last a life time. From sunrise to sunset and some night photography, I will make sure we are at the right places when it matters most but still make sure we have enough time to relax and take everything in. During the entire trip I will be sharing my own personal photography and processing techniques and will assist you in achieving your photography goals along the way.
I believe some of the best images are unplanned, reacting to a unique moment that suddenly presents itself. So although an itinerary with locations and accommodation is planned, I always allow for those spontaneous moments that often have a way of occurring when travelling through places like Tassie.
Our tour will see us explore the following locations:
Leaving from Launceston we will visit some of Tasmania’s greatest treasures;
- Cradle Mountain and Dove Lake
- Liffey Falls
- Bay of Fires
- Russell and Horseshoe Falls in Mt Field NP
- The Freycinet Peninsula
- Wineglass Bay
Plus plenty of ‘stop the car’ moments along the way
Date: Register your interest for 2018
Location: Tasmania AU (starting at Launceston)
Group Size: Maximum of 6 workshop participants
Skill Level: Suitable for photographers of all skill levels
Fitness Level / Difficulty: A moderate level of fitness is required for walking and hiking. The longest hike will be 2hrs.
- Experienced guided tour to some of Tasmania’s world class scenery with extensive time at each location
- 7 days of professional photography tuition from myself covering all aspects of photography
- Learn advanced techniques to shoot in low light, sunrise and sunsets, night photography and even the southern lights
- Understand and comfortably shoot in Manual Mode
- Learn post processing (editing) techniques using Photoshop
- 6 nights’ accommodation (twin share)
- Transport for the duration of the tour
- Small group size for ample one-on-one time addressing your own photography goals