Bermagui NSW Australia
Landscape / Seascape Photography Workshop
It’s no secret that the South Coast of NSW has some of the most unique and iconic seascape formations in the world and when it comes to landscape photography, there’s nothing like the dynamic and ever changing subject of the mighty sea. This is one of my signature photography workshops which covers everything to do with sea and landscape photography.
Choose from the below workshop dates:
August 13 – 15, 2018 (Booked Out)
August 16 – 18, 2018 (Booked Out)
February 25 – 27, 2019 (Booked Out)
February 28 – March 2, 2019 (Booked Out)
July 8-10 2019 (Booked Out)
Contact me to register your interest
Location: Beginning and ending in Bermagui, NSW Australia
Group Size: Maximum of 5 workshop participants
Skill Level: Suitable for photographers of all skill levels
Fitness Level / Difficulty: There is minimal hiking on this workshop however you must be comfortable walking on uneven, rocky surfaces by the water
Overview/What to Expect
Based in Bermagui, home of the mighty Horse Head, Tree Tower and Camel Rock, this workshop is a 3-day/2-night photography tour, exploring the Sapphire Coast of NSW. Staying at Bermagui we will visit these iconic seascape locations during the best light of day as well the beautiful Glasshouse Rocks at Narooma.
Like all my workshops, I prefer to keep my group sizes small to allow for a relaxed atmosphere and ensure my participants get the most out of the experience. Covering every aspect of landscape and seascape photography, night photography and post processing in Photoshop, I hold nothing back and share my entire workflow and personal techniques that I use to create my images. As well as this, I’ll be able to address any questions you have and work with you to help take your photography to the next level.
I’ve lived by the ocean my whole life and it’s places like this that have shaped my photography and love for seascapes. I have no doubt you’ll go home with some of your favourite images to date and I look forward to sharing this special place with you.
- Experienced guided tour through Bermagui and Narooma
- 3-days of personal and professional photography tuition from myself
- Learn how to shoot seascapes, long exposures, night photography, sunrises and sunsets
- Effectively compose unique and strong compositions
- Understand and comfortably learn how to shoot in manual mode
- Post processing tutorials using Photoshop – RAW file processing, exposure blending, glow effects, sharpening, resizing
- 2 nights’ accommodation (shared holiday house with own room)
- Transport for the duration of the tour
- Personal assistance at every location, addressing your own photography goals
View frequently asked questions here.