Ultimate Seascape Photography Workshop
Cathedral Rocks – Bombo Quarry – Minnamurra
A source of inspiration for me since picking up a camera, the rugged and decaying coastlines along Kiama on the NSW South Coast boast some of the finest seascape photography locations in the world. Join me and on this 3-day photography workshop and learn all there to know about landscape photography. From sunrise, sunsets, astro photography and in-depth post-processing, you’ll be going home with some of your best images to date.
Date: July 11th-13th, 2019 – 3 days and 2 nights (Booked Out)
Location: Beginning and ending in Kiama, NSW Australia
Group Size: Maximum of 4 workshop participants
Skill Level: Suitable for photographers of all skill levels
Fitness Level / Difficulty: There is minimal hiking on this workshop however you must be comfortable walking on uneven surfaces by the water
Accomodation: Private rooms in a large holiday house
Price: $1500 AUD (can be paid via instalments)
Overview/What to Expect
A 2-night, 3-day photography workshop exploring the great seascape locations along the Kiama surrounds on the NSW South Coast. With accomodation in Kiama, we will be photographing Bombo Quarry, Minnamurra Headland and Cathedral Rocks, as well as other various locations I’ve discovered over the years. During this workshop, we will be shooting all the sunrise and sunsets as well as the stars if the skies are clear. On top of this, conference rooms have been booked to develop your skills in Photoshop where I’ll share my own unique post-processing techniques.
Pre-planning a shoot, working in low light, wave action, composition, long exposures, focus stacking, exposure blending, panoramas, hand-held photography and much more will be covered.
My photography journey began by the sea, with all of these places being my local stomping ground where I was able to create some of my most iconic images. I know them like the back of my hand and I look forward to sharing them with you!
- Experienced, guided photography tour along the Kiama coast
- 3-days of personal and professional photography tuition, addressing your individual photography goals
- Learn my entire workflow; how to shoot long exposures, night photography, sunrises and sunsets, focus stacking, focal length blending, high dynamic range scenes, using filters and more
- Effectively compose unique and strong compositions
- Receive my Photography Fundamentals multi-page hand out to take home
- Understand and comfortably learn how to shoot in manual mode
- Post processing tutorials using Photoshop – RAW file processing, exposure blending, glow effects, sharpening, resizing
- 2 nights’ accommodation – twin share with seperate rooms
- Transport for the duration of the tour
- Small group for an intimate learning experience and more room at locations
View frequently asked questions here.